Are you looking for ways to liven up your virtual fundraiser and draw more attendees? To succeed in fundraising, you need to engage your guests in meaningful conversations and have a clear vision for what fundraising proceeds will be used for. With technology at our fingertips, we can connect with people all around the world anytime, anywhere. Today’s fundraisers, as per Cody Biggs, benefit from the richness of this connectivity and reach larger donor bases through virtual platforms. With just a few steps, such as providing an engaging atmosphere where friends, old and new, can mingle and network, you can make sure that your next online fundraiser runs smoothly!
Cody Biggs Lists Ways To Engage Attendees At Your Next Virtual Fundraiser
1. Create a Q&A Session: A great way to engage attendees at your next virtual fundraiser is to create a Q&A session, says Cody Biggs. This can be done as an interactive feature on the platform you’re using or with a polling system, allowing people to submit questions while others vote for which they would like answered most. Not only will this help people feel more involved in the event and give them something tangible to look forward to – it will also help keep them engaged throughout your entire fundraiser. Furthermore, creating different types of polls (such as multiple choice) will allow audience members to have real-time input and get their voices heard during the course of the event.
2. Include Fun Games/Activities: Interactive games and activities are a great way to keep your attendees engaged throughout the duration of your virtual fundraiser. This could include things like trivia, bingo, scavenger hunts, or even longer-term challenges that people can participate in over the course of several days. By doing this, you will actively encourage people to come back multiple times, as well as build anticipation for what’s coming next. Not only that, but these types of activities also create an exciting atmosphere and give people something enjoyable to focus on during the event.
3. Utilize Social Media Platforms: It’s important to recognize how powerful social media can be when it comes to virtual fundraising events. Leveraging platforms such as Twitter and Instagram can help you reach a wider audience and drive more people to your fundraiser. This could include creating hashtags, setting up specific accounts for the event, or even incentivizing people to share and repost content related to your fundraiser. Not only will this help increase engagement, but it also allows you to spread awareness of your cause on a much larger scale.
4. Utilize Live Streaming: Live streaming is another great way to engage attendees at your next virtual fundraiser – and it’s becoming increasingly popular these days. This involves broadcasting real-time video feeds of events or performances directly from the platform you’re using. Doing this creates an immersive experience that is not only entertaining but encourages active participation from viewers as well. Furthermore, it also allows people to engage with one another in real time through the platform’s interactive features. According to a recent survey, 80% of webinar attendees stated that live streaming made them feel more engaged and interested in the content being presented.
5. Offer Prizes/Incentives: Offering prizes or incentives is another great way to boost engagement during your virtual fundraiser. This not only creates excitement among those attending but it can also be used as a way to encourage donations and support for your cause. You could offer raffles, giveaways, or even smaller rewards such as discount codes or vouchers for those who give larger amounts of money. According to Cody Biggs, not only will this help bring in more donations, but it will also make your event even more memorable for those attending.
Cody Biggs’s Concluding Thoughts
By utilizing these strategies by Cody Biggs, you can be sure to maximize engagement and create a successful virtual fundraiser! With the right approach, you’ll be able to engage attendees and ensure that your case gets the attention it deserves. So, start planning and get ready to host an amazing event!